- To provide expertise to assure quality in its institutional system, process and services;
- To facilitate campuses and programs of the University to develop internal quality assurance mechanism;
- To help campuses to get QAA certificate;
- To assist the institution to assess their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and concerns through information processing system
- To conduct training and counseling services on enhancing quality assurance of the campuses in coordination with the University, campuses and University Grants Commission, Nepal.
- To enhance linkages, networking, exchanges, cooperation and collaboration for enhancing quality assurance and mutual recognition of the institution and academic programs.
- To collaborate with national and international bodies/societies on accreditation.
- To acquire quality standard that works as reference to other institutions with and across the country.